Saturday, February 27, 2010

Playdate



Baby Cheeks and I had our first play date on Friday! I was so excited as you can see :) I met the BEST woman at our baby yoga class (Sharon), I seriously have a girl crush on her and her baby girl Ayden. They have just moved here from Chicago and they too are having a hard time meeting people. Match made in heaven! So on Friday Sharon and I decided to hit up a mommy yoga class at Northpark with another friend from yoga, Jessica and her baby girl Avery. Jessica is equally as awesome, but unfortunately she will be going back to work in a few weeks so we won't be able to hang out much. The yoga class kicked our butts then we enjoyed some yummy lunch with sleeping munchkins in tow. We ended up losing track of time and shopping for hours. I guess we were all in desperate need of a day out and some adult conversation. I had the best time and we are already planning our next get together for early next week :) yay!

Eventually little Avery needed to nurse so we had to stop at the Nordstrom lounge...it turned out to be a fun little play session for the older girls. Here are some cute pictures of Ayden and Samantha discovering each other for the first time...I just know they are going to be great friends :)

(Avery 8 weeks, Ayden 4 months, Samantha 6 months)















1 comment:

  1. How FUN! I LOVE the last pic.. I'm so happy for you that you have found someone who shares the same interests etc as you up there! Can you please fill me in on this yoga class, I wanna mention it to the mom when I start in APril

    ReplyDelete