Monday, February 15, 2010

Mini Vent

Don't you hate when someone that is supposed to remember your birthday doesn't? There were two very specific people in my life who did not think to contact me on my birthday. Not a facebook message, not a text and especially not a phone call. One I'm pretty sure just forgot because she can be a bit "waify" if you will. Which is weird though because my birthday is on a holiday, not easy to forget ya know? The other did not forget, she was simply being passive aggressive and down right rude which really hurt my feelings. On the other hand this is a person who is not in my life by choice (if I had I choice...well you get the point) so I must take it on the cheek and move on, but I will not forget it that's for sure. Just thought a little bit of venting would help....

Nope didn't help, but here's to wishful thinking ;)



2 comments:

  1. We called :) I hope you had a great day either way. As soon as Matt's crazy week calms down, hopefully you can do something nice.

    Wedding is coming up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell forgot your birthday? Give me names & I'll arrange a smackdown!

    ReplyDelete