Tuesday, February 23, 2010

baby it's cold outside

So for those of you who haven't heard, Texas is having a crazy cold winter. I mean record breaking cold, snow and such. Normally Houston doesn't see a flurry and the temperature is up to the 60s and 70's by the first week of March. Of course this year that is NOT the case. I'm sure it's because I have decided to have an outdoor wedding in March...conspiracy I tell you! As of right now weather.com is predicting a high of 42 degrees on March 12th. I will let you guess how this makes me feel because the words I want to say just aren't lady like. Things could change but I doubt we will be looking at a temperature over 50 degrees. So...ladies and gents should I move the wedding inside or just tell everyone to bring a jacket? All advice is welcome!

Oh and can I just say.......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (that's for you mother nature)


2 comments:

  1. Brrrr! Winter weddings are still fun!! It will be just fine. People are smart enough to put on a coat when it's cold lol. CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it as you've planned it. Remember that Friends episode where Phebe got married outside in a blizard? Romantic. It may be a bit chilly, but its what you've always wanted and those are the pictures that you are seeing in your head. Everyone will get over it

    ReplyDelete