Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More wedding fun

Here is our super fun personalized monogram



Here are the table numbers which match our menus.

I had originally wanted to use the monogram EVERYWHERE. Luckily I came to my senses and decided to just use it in a few key places. Our aisle runner and menu being two of the places. Here is picture of our BEAUTIFUL menus (yes, this is our actual food...yum!). I cannot end this post without giving some major credit to my bestie Kristen, as she is the fabulous woman who created both the table numbers and amazing menus for us. Obviously she has some mad computer skills ha-ha


All I have to say is yummmmmmmmmmmm


1 comment:

  1. SOOO glad you likey! Every time I see your menu, I lose my appetite because it makes my inevitable Lean Cuisine/sandwich/bowl of cereal suck massively lol. Can't wait- less than a month!

    ReplyDelete