Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bridal Shower and Tea

Last weekend I went to Houston for my long awaited bridal shower! My lovely bestie Kristen and my sweet sister Laura threw me the most amazing Tea Party! The day was perfect, with feathers, hats, tea, mimosas and all. I had a fabulous time, thank you to everyone who came to "shower" me, I love you all. Of course a special special thanks to the wonderful hostesses! Here are some of my favorite photos from the day.


The pretty in pink tables.


The cute signing frame.


The beautiful table Kristen set up so perfectly


Me with my tea hat and a mimosa of course


Me and the lovely Stephanie


Me again, hey it was my bridal shower, it's all about me right? lol


With the amazing Waterford toasting flutes from Kristen and her Mom <3


All the lovely women in my life


Me and my best friend in the whole world

Me and my sister being silly


Me with the wonderful hostesses


Open gifts


The teapot my Daddy got me in London, so thoughtful


Me and my sweet bridesmaids


Two of the most important people in my life, my Mom and Sister, Laura


Me and my Mommy <3

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. So glad your shower turned out wonderful! It was fabulous, perfect for showering a fantastic bride. :) I wish we could do this all the time. Love you!

    PS: HATE that last picture, plz make it go away lol.

    ReplyDelete