Friday, February 26, 2010

Pitty Party

I'm sorry to do this to all of you but I just must have a small pity party for myself real quick...

I thought I was holding it together pretty well considering the level of stress that planning a wedding creates. However last night I sort of lost it, it's not my fault tho, really. Ya see Matt and I were in the bathroom whitening our teeth and I leaned over to inspect my sparklies when suddenly I noticed a HUGE chunk of my front tooth missing!!!!!! Ok it's not that huge, but pretty noticeable none the less. My first statement was, "how the hell did that happen?" then I proceeded to cry, and possibly yell profanities. As if chipping a tooth weren't bad enough I somehow managed to do this 2 freakin weeks before my wedding?! NOT COOL. Now I have to decided if it's noticeable enough to pay a million dollars to get it fixed pre-wedding.

I know there are far worse things that can happen to a person, but I can't help but feel a little bad for myself today...don't judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment