Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Cheeks in Pictures

So after last nights post it has occurred to me that I haven't posted any pictures of the adorable Ms Samantha lately. Her life (and mine) have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to catch up. Here are some photos of the sweet girl to get everyone up to speed.

Taking a bath at almost 4 months old

I love baths!

My first trip to Ohio to see family, all bundled up

My 4 month old check up

Healthy!

Christmas time

Me and Santa

My first trip to Colorado!

It was cold, brrrrr

Fist trip to the rodeo in Fort Worth

Rodeo again

This is how I sleep

My first time in my new exersaucer

My first curl..just popped up over night

Me almost 6 months old, with my new monkey

As you can see these photos are from 4 months till now. Man she grows fast. I will be posting pictures from our fabulous Palm Beach trip very soon.






1 comment:

  1. That little girl has traveled more in the first 6 months of her life than I have in all 25 years of mine!

    ReplyDelete