Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Single digits

We are getting married in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just plain nuts.

On a side note I haven't heard from my band in over 2 months. I have emailed several times in February with no response. At first I wasn't worried but now that we are less than two weeks away I'm starting to wonder what the hell is going on. I'm sure all of you are asking "well, have you called them yet?" the answer is no. Quite honestly I haven't felt like dealing with it. There is something new to "handle" everyday and I just haven't had the energy to pick up the phone and tell them that I am upset etc. Besides can you imagine the heart attack I will have if I can't get ahold of them via phone as well? The phone call has been my back up like "oh it's no big deal they haven't responded to my emails, I can just call em in a few days". If I can't get ahold of them calling I have no freakin clue what to do. I think today is the day I will bite the bullet and pick up that phone. Blahhhhhhh.

Oh, one more thing. I hate that people never rsvp for anything. Kills me. So to those of you reading who were invited to my bachelorette party...it's THIS SATURDAY. Now would be a good time to check yes or no. Thanks ;) And to those of you who were not invited to my bachelorette party, wanna come? It looks like my friends are super flaky and I might need a few fill in girl friends for the night ;O ha ha

Ok I'm done bitching for the day....I swear. Next post will be happier I promise. I actually went on a "girl date" with my new friend here in Dallas, I will have to tell you all about later. Stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. Want me to call the band for you? That way I can have the coronary, and you don't have to stress it lol. Wish I could be there for your Bach party this weekend!! We'll have our own mini-celebration next Wednesday though. :) Loves you!

    ReplyDelete