Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Venue Set Up

I forgot to add the venue set up pictures to the last post. The day before the wedding my my fabulous posse and I headed to the Courtyard to set up for the wedding. There was so much to be done. I went to get my hair cut so I didn't really do much, all the credit goes to some very lovely ladies who I love very very much. Thank you Mom, Terry, Bryn and Laura. You guys are AWESOME! Also a big thank you to Christiana at the Courtyard who was there every step of the way and who was of course a huge help.

After the setup we all had to rush to get ready for the rehearsal...what a day. I'll post rehearsal pictures in my next post.

These pictures were taken by my sister in law Bryn...thank you so much, they are amazing!



Place cards

Favor boxes

AWWWW

Again...AWWWW

Me in the back ground "barking orders" lol

Mom and Ms Terry hard at work

Love those candelabras

Place settings




1 comment:

  1. I need to work on my photography skills... such a fancy camera and the pics look so so... hmm I'll have it down by your next wedding. haha!

    ReplyDelete