Tuesday, November 24, 2009

back to normal

This morning I have a baby in my arms...all is right with the world again :) I absolutely LOVE my job, if you can even call it a job. I was off for 6 days which at times was nice but I was super bored and found myself wishing I had some little cheeks to pinch.

We looked at some houses in Plano on Sunday with our real estate agent. We have defiantly decided that Plano is the way to go. Every thing in Dallas is too close to "questionable areas", if we were able to double our budget living downtown would be great, but that's not going to happen so it's off to the burbs for us ;) We have sort of put the hunting on hold for now, we aren't really looking to buy until after the wedding in March, but before the end of April...so I suppose we will start looking hardcore come the end of February. At least now we know where to look. Yay :)

I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow morning sans Matt :( He has to work of course and I need to be in Houston to see my sister who won't be coming for Christmas. The timing sucks but I can't wait to spend the week with my sister. Shopping to come. ahhhhh

That's about it for today...riveting I know ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting about the house!
    Ummm ya if you are getting married in March and need a house by APril, best to atleast start looking now!

    You never emailed me back, did you decide on a set for the shoes?

    ReplyDelete