Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winner winner chicken dinner

So I have officially won my first blog award! Now I still don't quite understand this whole award thing and I highly doubt that my blog is interesting enough to merit an award...but still my sweet sweet friend Jenn over at http://jennmarieb.blogspot.com/ has given me my first award so of course I am going to participate!

THE RULES:


-Add logo to your blog

-Link to the person who gave it to you

-Nominate 7 or more blogs

-Let them know you nominated them :)


I only have 6 followers and Jenn is one of them (ha-ha) so naturally I pass this award on those 5 lovely ladies...









Oh and obviously I haven't figured out how to add links to blogs just using names not the whole link...hmmm....if anyone can help me out with this one I would appreciate the help ;)



2 comments:

  1. excellent! thanks for the nomination! if you click on the weird sideways figure eight after highlighting the word you want made into a link, that will give you a box to type in the blog address. hope that helps (or even makes sense.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you're so cute with your technologically-challenged self! Call me, you know I can help. :)

    ReplyDelete