Thursday, November 19, 2009

113 days

I really don't have much to blog about today. Shannon had to leave town unexpectedly so I have been off work since Tuesday, therefore no cheeks stories to tell. I have been held up in the apartment all week trying to clean and also get some wedding things done. Thats about it.


Christiana at the Courtyard gave me the cutest idea...shoe clips! Have a look at the website:

http://www.absolutelyaudrey.com

Any suggestions? I am looking for ones without pearls, that's about my only stipulation. Let me know if you see one I just have to have ;) Hope everyone is having a great week, sorry for the boring post!

P.S. I'm getting married in 113 days?! CRAZY!


1 comment:

  1. Did you get my email? Let me know which ones you are thinking and I'll help narrow it down!

    113 days and counting :)

    ReplyDelete