Friday, November 6, 2009

Lame Salad

So I missed yesterday's post. Oops! I had a really hard day with Samantha yesterday, Mom forgot to leave fresh milk so I had to try full frozen which DID NOT go over well. Today was much much better but still busy. I had to pack for our mini trip and kitty proof the apartment. Matt and I are going to Houston this weekend to finally get some wedding things done together...it's so nice that Matt finally has some time off to go with me. I was getting pretty tired of taking that 45 minute flight, all alone. ;) Too bad we're driving this time. When I go alone my parents insist I fly, with "big strong Matt" Im allowed to drive haha

Anyway, I couldn't miss another day so here is my super lame post for the day. I'll leave you with a few pictures of our new kitty cat Oscar, he's the cutest and already getting too big! I'll have to make a post all about him later.


New Best friends, Oscar and Bauer

Sleepy Kitty

Just plain adorable

3 comments:

  1. I left you an award of my last blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously, not to creepy-stalk you or anything, but your cat looks JUST LIKE MINE. At least when he was a kitten. Weird. Okay, I'm done. Promise.

    ReplyDelete