Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Makeover...And A Starving Baby

I officially have a whole new blog...as you all can see I'm sure ;) This somehow makes me feel like I will be a more frequent and productive blogger. Even if it doesn't at least it's cute right? Thanks Kristen for your amazing creative skills, clearly I do not possess any of my own.

Word on the street is that November is some sort of special month in the blogging world, we are supposed to make a post everyday this month. Sure I can post but I can't promise it's always going to be good...I'll try.

Today is a lazy day at home with baby cheeks. She was up all night and so today we are really going to try to establish a good routine and we are also trying some new bottles. Any one have any secrets on how to best transition a breast fed baby to the bottle? She fights me constantly, it's a struggle just to get an ounce down. I've tried the usual array of tricks but homegirl is quite the stubborn baby. Any and all advice is welcome. (so much for being the professional here)

I'll leave you with some cuteness because no post is complete without some baby love.









3 comments:

  1. Ahhh she's such a doll! Glad you like your pretty new blog lovey. Now I just have to remove that black border from your sig. What's this nonsense about blogging every day in November? I can promise nobody wants to know what I'm doing every day lol. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I wish I could help you out with the bottle situation, Scarlett never really had any trouble. I think it will just take time and patience, she'll realize it's that or nothing eventually and start taking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the new blog! Want more followers? Do a giveaway, then other ppl post about you and then they become followers :)
    I just did one!A cd and candle..
    love the new layout!
    I want a new name, help me think of one.. Love the Daily Dose!

    ReplyDelete