Tuesday, December 1, 2009

busy bees


Wow where has everyone been? No one has been blogging these days, just too much going on I suppose. I'm in the same boat, December is shaping up to be quite a month. Finally Matt gets to come home for a holiday so I'm looking forward to December's trip to Sugar Land more than ever. Until then I have shopping to do, house hunting to do and a whole lot of wedding planning to do. Here is a list of things I could use right now:

-personal shopper
-a way to make baby cheeks poo more regularly (ewww I know)
-a wedding planner
-the perfect house for sale, in the city of Dallas, near one of the 3 good schools, in my price range, ready for move in April 1st.
-personal chef
-telaporter between Sugar Land and Dallas
-my bestie back in Texas where she belongs
-animal trainer

here is a list of things i could do without currently

-fussy, constipated 4 month old baby
-the extra 5 lbs Ive been hanging on to
-the 4 hour drive to Houston
-pot smoking neighbors
-kitten that meows incessantly when the sun comes up each morning
-the Dallas stars (for taking Matt away form me at least 2 nights a week)

here's hoping...


2 comments: