Friday, December 11, 2009

the honor of MY presence is requested

So today in the mail I got an invitation to my own wedding! ha! We had the invitations shipped to my Mom's house in Houston and when they arrived earlier this week I was DYING to see them, so my sweet Mommy sent me one in the mail :) They look amazing! Matt and I are both very pleased with how they turned out, especially Matt since the invites were one of the few things he was able to help pick out from Dallas. They are "pocket" invitations and as it turns out there is quite a bit of assembly required, so we all know what I will be doing while in Houston for Christmas. Even still I'm very excited! They will be sent out a few weeks into January. I'll try to take a picture and post it later, things aren't really getting done around here b/c me and cheeks are both super sick :(

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. I think I will RSVP for two ;)


1 comment: