Thursday, July 1, 2010

Am I a bad person?

During this amazingly stressful time in my life I often find my self thinking things that I just can't bear to say out loud or doing things that I would never admit doing, and I repeatedly ask my husband this: "Am I a bad person if....(insert awful thought here)?

So here we go, you be the judge blogging world.

Am I a bad person if...

-I frequently eat an entire Totinos pizza for lunch?
-I stalk people on Facebook with great pleasure?
-I harshly judge said stalkees pictures?
-I am extremely jealous of every one's adorable babies that seem to be arriving everyday now?
-I don't think it's that hard to get my damn coffee order right at Starbucks?
-I can't stand telling people I am a nanny anymore or defending my "career" choice?
-I have vivid dreams of strangling the people who owned our house before us?
-I love my cat more than my dog?
-I tell my husband that I did all the ironing when I really took it to the dry cleaners?
-I can't stand certain members of my family?
-I repeatedly list working out as a favourite activity but I can't remember the last time I did so?
-I constantly tell people what they want to hear, then come home and tell my husband what i really think?
-I pretend that I have will power and a stomach flu was not the reason for my smaller pre wedding figure?

I'm not too bad am I?

2 comments:

  1. Girl I'm in the same boat, I often think some of these same things. Everyone has their flaws and you just have to face them and admit them! Its ok not to be perfect, God didn't make you or want you to be perfect, your gonna slip up time to time and that's ok..

    Just be yourself and life will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 90% of this list could totally apply to me too. That's why I love you. IF you didn't live in Dallas we could get together and have big hate parties every weekend :)
    Thank goodness Facebook doesn't ask me for my body type, because I too would pick "athletic/fit", which doesn't nearly apply anymore.

    ReplyDelete