Tuesday, July 6, 2010

11 months of baby bliss


Today is a big day....today baby cheeks is 11 months old! Samantha has grown so much lately that I can hardly believe it. She has had trouble gaining weight, still a tiny 17 pounds (5 of it in those cheeks alone), but she defiantly has a big personality to make up for her petite frame. She loves feeding herself, giving kisses, laughing, talking, jumping, swimming and crawling. Lately Samantha has really been coming out of her shell so to speak. She is incredibly loud everywhere and anywhere, but not screaming, just happy and loud "talking". She has also begun to assert herself and even throw a few fits. She is an active little handful, and a true joy to be around. I cannot believe that baby cheeks is almost a toddler cheeks! Today I am filled with pride and a touch of sadness...they really do grow too fast.


I tried to get a good picture of her today but as I'm sure you can imagine, getting an 11month old to hold still for pictures is nearly impossible ;)


P.S. Still no teeth?! I find this adorable...can't wait to see her first pearly white!


No comments:

Post a Comment