Thursday, June 10, 2010

Water Babies

Several posts ago I promised pictures from our pool play date. Today I will deliver! Last week when the weather was just right baby cheeks and I played "beach bunnies" with our very best friends Sharon and Ayden. We both love them so much and could play with them everyday...ok we DO play with them everyday :)



Dressed and ready to go.


This is when they began to squeal with delight!


Sharon got this water play mat from One Step Ahead...awesome toy.


Pure baby joy!


We turned the water off for a bit so they could play together. Sam decided that she wanted Ayden to "come here now!"


"gimmie those sunglasses!"


Happy Ayden Bear


And then the baby lips turned blue so it was time to get out.


Drying off with a snuggle.


Ayden and Mommy.


Samantha and KK



More playing...this time slightly rough ;)


I'm pretty sure Sam took the sunglasses right out of Ayden's hand 2 seconds before this picture was taken. I love that Ayden is so upset and Sam is like "what did I do?"


My sweet baby cheeks...with a slight wardrobe malfunction ;)



Trying to get one of us all together...take one.


Take two! Incredibly flattering ;)


Not even 2 minutes after getting home this is what Sam looked like...guess all the pool fun wore her out!


She barely kept her eyes open through a diaper change, and clearly there was no getting clothes on this baby.

Hope you enjoyed these sweet photos as much as I do...come on everyone loves a baby in a bikini?!?!

2 comments:

  1. haha that pic of Sam with her eyes big looking like what did I do is classic!!!!

    Cute cute pics! Fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for the days when I get to have "splash days" with my baby girl! You two are too cute! Thanks for posting on my blog bc now I found yours! Ill be a frequent reader! :)

    ReplyDelete