Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Current Events

I logged on to my computer this morning and was bombarded with news, some good and some not so good. So here is a run down of what has caught my eye this morning on good old yahoo, minus the political stuff. I promise I do care about real issues (really I do lol) but I just don't find it smart or appropriate to discus my political views on my blog, you know the old saying "never talk politics with friends" plus I doubt any one really cares what I think about politics anyway ;)


-John Stamos to join the cast of Glee? ummmmm yes please! This is one of the rare times I will use the phrase "OMG" !


- Heidi Montag files for a legal separation from her crazy pants husband. About damn time. Wonder how may years of therapy it will take her to function normally again?


-Darth Vader popped up on yahoo as the number 7 most searched topic today. Gee because I have been wondering what that guy's been up to? These people do realize that he is not real don't they?


-Morgan Freeman is making a trip into space. Really space program, that's the celebrity you choose to go to the moon?


-Apparently the media thinks that Lady Gaga is starting a "cultural war"...um no, she is most defiantly jocking 80's Madonna and stirring up controversy to sell cd's...and HELLO, it's working. Me personally, not a fan.



On a more serious note:


-Joran Van Der Sloot has finally been caught, and has confessed to killing another poor girl. No joke here obviously, I am just glad that sick man is in jail and I hope he finally comes clean about Natalie Holloway so her family can finally have some closure.


2 comments:

  1. Craziness! I never really take the time to read what pops up when I open the browser! But its interesting to see it in someone's personal perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joran Van der Sloot is scum of the earth. In a twisted way, I am actually thankful he committed more than one crime so that he doesn't get away with Natalee's death. He's evil and deserves to be locked away for the rest of his life. Ugh!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete