Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pick a Purse

First of all the word "purse" is so weird to me. Growing up in Philly we never referred to hand bags as "purses". We crazy northerners use the term "pocketbook" which now also sounds odd to me...I think I'll stick with hand bag for now.

Anyway, I'm attempting to pick out a new summer HAND BAG. You would think this would be a fairly easy task for me considering my OCD and meticulous attention to detail, but sadly I have found that wedding planning has drained me of all decision making abilities. Here is where you come in lovely bloggers, I need opinions on which of these fabulous bags should be on my arm (filled with toys and covered in cheerio crumbs) all summer long. This list is far longer than need be, but like I said, Im off my game people.





Coach
I have sort of "out grown" Coach, but this new pattern has me gitty all over again.


Tory Burch
Not sure this one is springy enough?
Marc Jacobs
It's vinyl...perfect for the beach...and baby messes.
Juicy Couture
Normally I am not a Juicy fan, but this little number caught my eye.

Cole Haan
I'm afraid the orange may clash with most of my clothing?

Tory Burch
Comes in every color imaginable. Love.

Last Tory, promise.
Michael Kors
Literally 1/2 my bags are his...but I just can't help it!
Longchamp
Wouldn't this make a fabulous diaper bag? One day people...one day ;)


Now that I see how long my list is I have decided to buy two. I really could use more than one and I can't bare the thought of having to choose just one...I know life is rough. So feel free to give me your top two picks. Thank Ladies!


6 comments:

  1. I love the Coach one and the second Tory one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Marc Jacobs bag-- great color for any season.

    Love the red Tory tote-- TB can do no wrong in my opinion.

    And, I ADORE the Longchamp bag-- totally timeless, you'd carry that bag for 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern of the Juicy bag- not sure about durability.

    I agree with Mer on the Marc Jacobs. I LOVE that shade of green! And it's baby friendly? Always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG all so cute! I agree with the odd wording! Feel I have out grown Coach as well but thatt's cute!

    I really like the juicy, its you!

    I've been carrying an orange "hand bag" LOVE it!

    Red and yellow Tb are adorable!! Sorry If I'm not much help I like them all, ha!

    Are you gonna order online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marc Jacobs definitely. Yum and yum. And you can't go wrong with Michael Kors either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Longchamps and Marc Jocbs bags! If you could send me matching ones, that would be great. :D

    ReplyDelete