Sunday, June 6, 2010

Laundry Room Ren

We have finally finished renovating our first room in the house, the laundry room. Well, not entirely, we still need the contractor to come in and replace the doors but other than that it is done :) We sanded, cleaned, primed, painted, redid the wood work and re insulated. Most of all it feels so good to finally have some color on the walls and the front loading washer/dryer I have been dying for...man just saying that makes me feel old!


Unfortunately this is the only before picture I took.


Midway


Oscar is helping


Man I hate that blue tape


Where we fixed the insulation.


Done! Well minus moping lol

My new washer and dryer, minus the pedestals.

Never thought I would love a washer so much.

I love my sunny yellow walls and white accents....maybe it will help cheer me up when I'm drowning in laundry ;)

1 comment: