Friday, June 11, 2010

The Cove

I'm not up on my soap box much, well not on my blog anyway. But please please please watch this movie and please please please visit this website and please please please try to do what you can to not support such an awful industry. I'm not asking you to donate your money, or time...just care and don't support dolphin swims or shows etc.

http://www.thecovemovie.com/


I personally will NOT be swimming with the dolphins while on our Caribbean cruise in August. I really wanted to, I loved the idea and looked forward to such a fabulous experience. I mean can you imagine? Swimming with dolphins? However I had no idea what was really going on. My heart hurts for theses animals. We are all gods creatures and dolphins are one of his most amazing creations...I cannot bare to see what is happening to them.

I know we are all entitled to our own opinion and some of you may not agree with me on this one. So I am sorry if you do not agree, but I was moved to tears (I cried for hours) by watching The Cove and I just had to tell you all about it.


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. I just watched the PSA for this, and I cried. That is horrific. Thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST watch Whale Wars on Animal Planet as well. It comes on Friday nights. If you support The Cove, then I guarantee this show will suck you in! It's horrific what the japanese are doing to whales as well-and nearly extinct whales at that. But the show catalouges a privately funded group that tries to stop the japanese every year. It's really amazing the lengths they go to.

    ReplyDelete