Friday, October 29, 2010

story of my life

So today I came across my dream blog...well my dream life really.

http://www.younghouselove.com

While exploring this blog during Sam's entire 2 hour nap I found myself repeatedly saying "why hadn't I thought of this" or "oh my god, I could totally have a blog like this". Sadly I find myself saying things like this a lot. Like when Sam tried the pacimal for the first time, or when I found the infamous "snack trap" at babies r us. There are a million great ideas in my head but someone always beats me to the punch. I'll be honest though, I am not the most creative person and there is noooo way I would ever be able to come close to living the life of full time do it yourself blogger extraordinaire, but a girl can dream.

I see so much of my self, and my life while reading this blog, of course because of our house remodel but I can also totally relate to some of the author's quirky thoughts and experiences. Most of you may not get how amazing this blog is because you are not crazy enough to attempt the impossible feat of remodeling your new (old) house alongside your brand new husband with absolutely no experience between you. However, I still think you should give this blog a look see. Its cute, and just may inspire you to tackle your own do it yourself project :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you I know have a new addiction. If only I had a nice strong guy to help me with all the painting and moving things.

    ReplyDelete