Tuesday, October 19, 2010

peanut carlsen

Sorry no pictures but I just had to share some happy and exciting news.

My sister Laura...aka PREGGO had her first ultrasound today and mom was lucky enough to be there in person *jealous*! The baby is growing like a weed and we should be expecting his or her grand entrance sometime around March 14th. I still have yet to convince her to find out the sex of the baby, so as of right now it's just a peanut. She said the peanut's legs were crossed so they wouldn't have been able to tell today anyway. Laura was teasing me about the baby being born on the 12th (my first wedding anniversary), little does she know I would LOVE it if my new niece or nephew were born on such a special day. March 12th will always be a fabulous day for me and adding the birth of baby Carlsen can only make the day even sweeter! Besides, I was born on a holiday and look how great I turned out ;) I really want to be in Atlanta (where Laura and Eric live) when the baby is born, so I may have to miss the actual day of my 1st anniversary but the Mavs are playing the Lakers on the 12th so Matt will be working anyway. Plus we will be together for the next 50+ anniversaries but my first niece or nephew is only born once! Sorry Matt, looks like we will be celebrating ahead of time this year. LOVE YOU ;) Anyway, I am super excited as you can see, can't wait to meet the little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment