Monday, October 18, 2010

a boyfriend for cheeks

It's Monday morning and I am tired. We worked on the house all weekend and I nursed a migraine all day yesterday...needless to say I have a bad case of the Monday blues. So here are some super cute photos from last week's Gymboree class to cheer me up, and anyone else out there who is having a rough Monday. :) Oh and I think Baby Cheeks may have a new boyfriend...

Little Jake made his way over to Samantha all on his own, he got really close too.


She was a little uninterested, the bubbles were pretty exciting.


Yeah she would go for the rocker type.


There is her BFF Ayden in the background.


He chose to sit by her during every activity, soo cute.

Ayden and Sam <3


Umm yeah that would be my little Sam WALKING by herself!!!! Crazy huh?!


1 comment:

  1. Gosh she is SO darn cute!!! And she's walking!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete