Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just not feeling it

I'm having such a hard time getting into this whole blogging thing. I LOVE reading other people's adorable posts but I myself can't seem to get into a blogging rhythm. I'll try harder...promise ;)

I'm in Houston this week trying to get some wedding stuff done. I know it seems super early to be crossing things off my list but I don't think I'll have much time after October. Shannon (my new boss) is going back to work November 5th so I will be full time then and that won't leave me time to do much else. Speaking of WEDDING...Lindsey over at "Longhorn In Houston" had the cutest idea: She has been posting a series of blogs about her wedding, one on proposal, then attendants, etc. It is such a great idea that I think I'm going to steal it, just a tad ;) I already have a wedding website with my proposal story, a bit about my attendants and more. However, it is extremely hard to update so I haven't made any changes to it since I created it a few months ago. People have been asking for more information and more stuff to look at so I'm going to try to start giving wedding updates and some fun insight into my planning. I haven't learned much about how to work this crazy blogger stuff yet so bare with me...I'm gonna give it a go! My next post will be wedding related, and I won't wait a whole month to post again, PROMISE! :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I got so excited when I saw your name! Can't wait for the wedding post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - ABSOLUTELY take my idea and post away about your wedding! I want to know all details.

    ReplyDelete