Thursday, October 29, 2009

Clarification

After my post about our wedding venue a friend asked me..."so your ceremony will be in front of the big green wall?" At the Courtyard there is indeed a very large wall fully covered in green ivy. However, I will NOT be getting married in front of said green wall. I absolutely hate it! Now keep in mind this is my opinion and mine only, truth be told the "green wall" is the most popular ceremony site of the two that they have at the venue. It is great and I can see why brides love it. Most people chose to get married there over the balcony/courtyard area. In fact I had trouble finding pictures of weddings at "my site". However the look just isn't for me. Also, some of it has to do with the ballroom, each site is tied to a different ballroom and I preferred the larger of the two, which meant the green wall was out for me. Just thought I'd clear that up ;)




To all those "big green wall" brides out there, sorry if i offended you, the site is beautiful...just not my taste...I'm always a little bit of a rebel ;)

1 comment: