Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby on board

Here is a picture of my sweet girl...look at those CHEEKS! Pinch-able!

So this morning I am blogging with a baby on my lap :) Samantha to be exact. She seems to prefer sleeping in my arms/on my lap rather than in her bassinet...OK who am I kidding? I prefer her to sleep in my arms, ahhhh baby love :) Today is Mommy's first official day back to work, which means that this is also my first official day back at work. Ive been part time for a few months now which has been great, but I am soooo ready to get into a full routine with the cutest 2 1/2 month old I know ;)

In other news we have officially decided on and "reserved" tuxes for the wedding! I know this may not sound like a huge deal, but for anyone who has ever planned a wedding, you know that anytime you can put a big X through something on your checklist it has been a GREAT day! We picked a two button black Calvin Klein tux with a black vest and black tie for the guys. For Matt it's the same tux with a white vest and white tie. The tie has wide stripes which is my fave part. At first Matt was hesitant to go with white but after showing him a million pictures of his options he was "swayed" lol


This is the tux (without the vest)


This is the guy's vest, but the tie will be striped, the website wouldn't let me change the tie, ugh
Matt's is the same...only white.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm off to get ready for our 1o Am feeding, bound and determined to get cheeks on a schedule!

2 comments:

  1. She is precious! I am jealous! I wanna play! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a good baby, and super cuddly...when you come to Dallas you have to come visit me and her!

    ReplyDelete