Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guess who's preggo?

My life is currently to busy to take the time to make a long post but I do have some exciting news to share with the blog world: (Hope I didn't fool ya with the title hehehe)

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!!!

My big sister Laura (aka the best sister ever) is pregnant! The baby is due March 14th and they are planning to not find out the sex :) I am beyond happy and excited! I have been begging her to have a baby for years now ha-ha. Im so thrilled to have a baby in the family finally and Iam even more happy that Eric and Laura will get to experience being parents. I am also excited for my parents because I know they will make fantastic grandparents. Matt and I can't wait to spoil our little niece or nephew (I think its going to be a boy btw). That's about it for now ;)

Here are some pictures of the parents to be:








Here are some pictures of me and the mommy to be:






Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! xoxoxox


3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY! Congrats to Laura & Eric! (And the proud auntie-to-be lol!)

    PS: When I saw the title of this pop up on my Google Reader, I had a mini-heart attack that YOU were preggo and I was finding out via blog lol. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! When I read your subject, I was like "Ok I just saw pictures of Katie in a bikini and there is NO WAY that girl is pregnant!" Congrats on being a soon-to-be auntie!

    ReplyDelete