Thursday, September 16, 2010

lazy list and a few pics



I have a million things to post about seeing as we just got back from a week long vacation not to mention how much Samantha has grown this month etc. With that said, I have absolutely no energy to post anything of substance. Instead you are getting a list. Yes a list....deal with it, if you're lucky I'll take the time to post a picture ;)

Because it's Thursday and NOT Friday we all need to remember what makes us smile (even if it is only Thursday) Here is what has me cheesin this week:

-I just got back from the Caribbean...nough said'
-My tan is hanging in there with some help from the fine people at Jergens
-Samantha is getting her FIRST tooth
-We finally bought a new couch and it was delivered this week...it's beautiful
-Our house is currently cleaner than it has been since we moved it
-My husband has brought me dessert in bed every night this week, love him
-Today is a 1/2 day, I have to go grocery shopping and finish cleaning tonight but I'll take it
-My parents and my dogs are coming today to stay the weekend
-My puppies will be living with me for 3 weeks while my parents are in China
-This weekend is wine fest, October fest and the balloon fest all within 20 mins of my house
-I get Sam on Fri and Sat this week this means my parents can pretend they have grand kids lol
-The contractor is coming out next week to finish our living room...then comes paint


Ok that's about it for now. I have an equally long list of things that DO NOT make me smile right now but today is a day for positive thinking. So I will be thinking about my list today and when I get a chance I will try to close my eyes and attempt to remember how it feels to be laying on a beach in the Cayman Islands with a fruity drink in my hand....

Here are some vacation sneak peek pictures:









2 comments:

  1. Looks like a super vacation! You've got lots of exciting stuff going on these days too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like fun, don't you just love cruises??? :-)

    ReplyDelete