Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Cooking

Look at me! Here I am blogging twice in one week, amazing huh? I found the most amazing website yesterday, and by found I mean my sister told me about it. ha ha. I feel like everyone who likes to cook or is learning to cook needs to go to this website. It's called tastebook.com Basically it is a website that allows you to make your own custom cook book! You can upload your own recipes, use the ones from their website, or both. I think it's so cute and would make a great gift for anyone, especially new brides. I wish I had known about this sooner and I would have made one for Kristen when she got married. I still may ;) Currently I am taking all of my own favorite recipes, and my favorite ones from my Mom and making them into my very own personal cook book. Being the crazy sentimental chick that I am, I already can't wait to pass the book along to my kids one day. I'm also thinking about putting one together for my Mom and sister. Go check it out people!

www.tastebook.com

1 comment:

  1. Yessss, make me one! And make sure Shrimp Linguine is in it haha!

    ReplyDelete