Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW HOUSE!

So only time will tell if I will actually be able to keep up with blogging this time, but I am going to try once again. Life has just been a little busy lately.

I was really enjoying posting about our wedding when Matt and I decided to up and buy a house ;) So somewhere between changing my name and writing a million thank you notes, we bought a house, packed up our things and MOVED! Crazy. On top of moving in, our fabulous house needs some work, updating mostly but work none the less. It was built in the 70's and apparently the previous owners were not aware that there have been 3 decades of trends in the meantime....and with pure disdain and hate I say this....wallpaper will be the first to go! I want to finish posting about the wedding soon but for now I will leave you with a few pictures of the new house, soon I will be posting before and after shots which are sure to shock and amaze (contractor starts next week!)

Signing our lives away!

Yep, it's ours!
We are starting on the new flower beds this weekend

Guest room, will painted white to go with my fabulous black and white damask theme..thinking about new carpet in the near future as well, although it is nice as is.

Guest bathroom, to be painted anything but the current mint green!

ahhh and now we come to the lovely wood paneling and wall paper..new stainless steel appliances, white cabinets, deep red walls and sans wallpaper. We are also adding another full counter tip with drawers and a built in wine rack.

Baby's room?


Renovation pictures to come! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to come up and see it! When are we welcome there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so great! I can't wait to see the finished products and the start of the nursery, wink wink!! :) THANK YOU for the message about Sophie & the Pacimals. We have Sophie, hear she's the best! But, I'd never heard of the Pacimals, and they are too cute. Check out my blog challenge that's starting tomorrow. You should play along with sweet baby Samantha!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete