Tuesday, April 6, 2010

VIDEO

AHHHHHHH our wedding video is here! Well thats kind of a lie, it came 3 weeks ago but Im that behind on things. Everyone LOVES the video, our videographer did an AMAZING job...I wish I could post it on here to show you all. Please please please come visit us in Dallas, and we can have a viewing party. As my friend Sharon suggested, we can even make a drinking game out of it, every time our beyond awful officiant makes a rude comment, take a drink HA-HA Thats another story, clearly ;)


1 comment:

  1. Totally have your video sitting here on my desk, ready to be mailed out! I just have to get my buns to the post office. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget. :)

    AND hop on over to my bloggy... there's a little surprise there for you. :)

    ReplyDelete