Monday, April 27, 2009

THE job

No word yet on the Dallas job. :( Matt has heard several things about it from people at his office who know people at the Mavs. Everything they are saying is good, no one wants to say that he has the job exactly, but "things look good" for Matt. I have no idea why this needs to be such a long drawn out process. Just tell him yes or no already. My mom is making me nervous b/c she swears they should have called by now if it was good news. Thanks Debbie downer! I on the other hand think that it's just b/c the Mavs are in the playoffs so they are a little busy right now ya know? You know me, ever the optimist. I'll let you know how that works out for me ;) Hopefully I'll have some good news to share in the near future.

P.S. I just had to add that as I am writing this Sam is walking around the room talking to her stuffed puppy (which is acutally a bear) She is laughing at him and telling him she loves him....too freaking cute!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up... it took me 2 months to hear anything about my internship. Just make sure not to get too frustrated and on the other end don't get your hopes up too much. I know... it's impossible to do. My advice: bubble baths and wine to help you sleep haha.

    On a side note, I don't have much to say to start a blog so for now, I'll try and read every once in a while to see yours... I am boring.

    ReplyDelete