Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun At The Zoo!

I have a friend Kasey who is also a nanny for some cute kiddos and we finally got the chance to have a play date. On Friday Sammie and I met Kasey, Bella (18 months) and Truman (7 months) at the zoo! Even though we went as early as possible it was still so hot that we didn't end up staying too long. The kids had a great time and it was so nice to be able to talk to another adult for a few hours during the day. Seva had just bought Sam a new hat and we weren't sure she would go for it but sure enough she loved her cute little hat and wore it all day at the zoo....good thing to because that sun was hot. Here are some adorable pictures from our fun play date at the zoo:


Before it got too hot


Sammie, Bella and Kasey at the fishy tank

"Stop taking my picture ka!"


Cute girls

My Sammie Sam


Bella AKA: Cheeks


Me and Sam petting the goats (nice camera work Kasey)
Overall an awesome Friday!
The weekend that followed was boring and uneventful. Geoff (Matt's brother) went to visit Matt in Dallas so I paid a visit to the future in laws on Saturday for fathers day. On Sunday I laid around the pool with my Mom and Dad and just enjoyed Fathers day with my Daddy. <3>
xoxoxo
Kate








No comments:

Post a Comment